Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hair Journey Day 9

So today is day 9 (Nine) of my Hair Journey Adventure.
Sure wish I'd come up with a better name for this lol.
But that's nether here or there as they say.
So today bought a bottle of head and shoulders in hopes it will also add to my treatments toward a healthier scalp, see my trouble is with dry scalp that I want to use this shampoo. I ve read he zinc in it is awesome for both scalp and believe it or not hair growth (In aiding it to grow better and a bit faster). So today was day 1 of using that shampoo.
I also did another HOT coconut treatment, left in my hair for a god two hours, even at end added a little Apple cider vinegar rinse.
The warmed up coconut oil feels "OOOooh sooooo good" on the scalp.
I continue to take my selected vitamins so far so good with no drawbacks.
So we shall see. Thats all for now. Chow.



I ve always adored Actress Jane Seymour ^ I love to that she's always kept her Longer hair even thou people tell her she's to old for it, I dare say NOT< She looks fab with it, goes to show you can be over 40, 50, 60 and still carry off long hair. Shes an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment