Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 11 of my Hair (care) Journey

Day 11 of my Hair (care) Journey



And I must say (and I never give myself compliments believe me)
That today I'm having one of them "Damn...> My hair looks good today!!"
I swear it does, it looks totally awesome dare I say so myself, lol.
I'm thinking that this is motivating me even more with this hair journey.
My hair today after washing it (and giving it yet another coconut oil treatment over night -
Is so smooth and  soft, just wonderful, I love the touch and feel of it, so very nice.
I also wanted to add that the other day over this past weekend I kept thinking
"gee, I really wish I could purchase me a silk (110 percent) pillow case."
I will jot down below a link to explain the many benefits of silk pillowcases)
But as life goes sometimes funds are not there to do so.
So instead what do I do? well, I go and use my head and am creative and I make what I'd like to call my "make shift silk pillowcase"
and I tell you what I took a 100 percent SILK expensive robe and didn't even have to sew it,
as I folded it and intertwined it over my favorite soft comfy pillow, and woo-la! Its a silk pillowcase!
Let me tell you it really is true what a difference a silk pillowcase makes not only to hair but I'm talking in comfort and as well how nice it feels against the skin.  So at a later date (when  have the funds) I def will be buying a silk pillowcase in my prefered color. Did I mention the make shift pillowcase I made was black, red and silver, I am not a fan at all of red lol. But you make due when its for beautys sake right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment