Friday, October 5, 2012

Stoked!

Well I def think I want to take this hair journey and my goal is to get it healthy and if posible grow it longer by next summer June.
Yes, this will indeed be fun as well. So I plan on taking dif vit, like today is gonna be first day of taking the new "folic acid" and ill also include a fresh new bottle I had put away of the "Biotin" along with whatever else I been taking. I'll continue once or twice a week doing the coconut Oil treatment as well. That stuff is the holy grail I tell ya!!!! Love it!!!
I did a leave in treatment of the oil yesterday afternoon, and today my hair fels so luxury and soft (love it) I could play with it all day lol.
Well, thats all for now, chow and oh yes.....TGIF!

Today my newest tribal bracelete is due to arrive in my mailbox.
Just in time the other one I love won't adjust right, i wanna cry don't know if i'll be able to put it back on. Where ya tie and untie is screwed up, and I was being really careful with it. here's a pic of new one (sup to arrive today)

No comments:

Post a Comment