Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 13 Hair care Journey

Just got done shampooing and conditioning my hair.
Day 13 (Hair care Journey) woot! Its so funny how I get so geeked up over the smallest thing in my life at times.
Today I was thrilled to finally feel like I'm able to some what straighten my long hair using no heat what so ever and tossing the flat iron aside for yet day 13! I was able to semi straighten my hair with worthy some results doing a simple combing down and pointing the cold air of my hair dryer (my old one the one I got in January died on me remember!!!) I electric taped my cold air button down so all I ever get is cold air no heat. I go and do this quick simple step just on the front of my hair both sides (the bangs) and let everything air dry after that. I don't care if it takes a while for it to al air dry in the end its so worth it if it means healthier hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment