Friday, July 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


I received my SUMMER BEAUTY VOXBOX 2012 Thru Influenster.com
In my mailbox today.



My next review is on a nail polish i have never strayed before nor have I heard of such a different kind of nail polish. Guess I'm behind in the times.
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color:
This product normally sells for $9.99.
I must say this was one fun product to work with and try out.
I love the color of the polish for one, it is a pretty shade of;
IONIC INDIGO
Very pretty dark blue shade.
I put on a first coat, let it dry, then onto a second coat, a bit heavier this time,
then followed by the fun part which was as follows:
Take bottle of polish (do not let second coat dry, do this fast,
hold the build in magnet over the nail,
10 seconds (thou I was a rebel and I did 15 seconds (woo hoo) lol
repeat this method with all ten nails.
You will then get a cool swirly or wavy effect to each nail you do this with.
I really loved seeing each effect take place, was fun!
Looks very very cool.
The polish went on nicely, the polish stayed on well, did t chip or anything and wearied well.
ll in all I give this a big fat 10 on scale from 1 to 10. LOVED IT, and would buy in a heartbeat again. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment