Friday, July 6, 2012

HAWAIIAN TROPIC SILK HYDRATION LOTION SUNSCREEN


                                       
I received my SUMMER BEAUTY VOXBOX 2012 Thru Influenster.com   
AND I think my favorite product in this VOXBOX is....
I'm talking bout HAWAIIAN TROPIC SILK HYDRATION LOTION SUNSCREEN 
(Broad Spectrum SPF 30) This product sells for $8.99 for a 6 oz. bottle.



And was happy to see inside within the goodies was a bottle of sun protection, now more then ever 
we all need to practice using such an item, and the way our summers have been here in the Midwest 
we need it ASAP (100 degrees lately). 
Where do i start first off, this is a product by HAWAIIAN TROPIC (Love their quality and products. 
Secondly, the minute I opened this bottle and smelled its summery coconut smell it sent back to summers as a child. 
Only one other product does that for me! 
I LOVE <3 The smell of this stuff so so damn good!!!! 
Thirdly can't say enough about the sun protection of SPF 30 it contains. 
It feels like the label says "silky" 
so so soft and glides right onto your skin. 
What I also love about it is it doesn't make your skin bothered or break out. 
This is also non greasy!! 
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, And I would surely buy it again if i run out. 
Its one of the ones I a impressed with and have tryd out allot of sunscreens/protection. 
I rate it a 10!! 
GO BUY SOME THIS SUMMER, You wont go wrong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment