Friday, July 6, 2012

BANANA NUT BREAD BY: Quaker Company - REVIEW


BANANA NUT BREAD BY: Quaker Company - REVIEW

I received my SUMMER BEAUTY VOXBOX 2012 Thru Influenster.com
In my mailbox today. Nice surprise it was indeed.
QUAKER SOFT BAKED BAR In Banana Nut Bread. Normally sells for $3.29/pk.



I couldn't wait, so I shared the
with my Son Shawn.
I asked him what he thought of the bar, He answered back "taste as good and just like Banana bread"
Which I have to say I do agree with my Son,
very tasty and tasted like it came off a loaf of home baked banana bread, which believe me I cook allot of banana bread as it is in my off time.
I think this product would be awesome addition to morning time in the fall and winter when it gets a bit colder outside, put it in microwave for less hen a minute and pop some butter onto and woo la, you have an instant little mid morning treat in hand.
All in all star rating 1-10, I'd easily give it  A 10 HANDS DOWN.
AWESOME little treat!
I would recommend it as well to friends and family.
I liked each product shampoo and conditioner, it is a good product and id buy again,
however I wasn't over the moon like i have felt with our hair products i have tryed.
but a 7 says it worked well,lathered well,felt good, didn't dry out at all my hair which is something i do look for in products.


You can read and find out more about this product at:

No comments:

Post a Comment