Friday, July 6, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair THERAPY (Conditioner & Shampoo)








Summer greetings to one and all. 
I received my SUMMER BEAUTY VOXBOX 2012 Thru Influenster.com 
In my mailbox today. Nice surprise it was indeed. 
I thought I would try out the shampoo and conditioner ASAP, as I was in need of washing my hair today non the less. 
Being as one whom has long hair, I need to try dif products here and there every so often. 
It takes allot of work if you want to proceed and carry on with Long hair. 
So thats why I WAS HAPPY TO HAVE RECEIVED not one but two hair prod with this vox box. 
I have never heard nor tried out the two products ever before today. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY ($4.99-5.99 FOR FULL SIZE) 
The first Product: clean scalp & hair therapy shampoo.
I liked the scent, 
I liked the feel of it (very silky it went on within applying it. 
It lathered fantastic as well. 
LOVE A GOOD LATHER. 
It cleaned my hair very well, and throuly. 
Once dried my hair felt good, felt very clean. 



Onto the second hair product included was the clean scalp & hair therapy conditioner.... 
I again liked how it felt upon my hair, 
It had a nice scent, 
It went on hair smoothly, 
felt good 
once dried completely left my hair feeling soft, very soft in fact, 
looked pretty good as well. 
Seems to conditions it good too. 

Al in all my closing thoughts on these two products, 
I'd give it a 7 star rating on a scale from 1-10 stars. 
10 being best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment