Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TROPICAL TRADITIONS Changed my Life!!



I have been using TROPICAL TRADITIONS Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
for the last two years, and it is the only one I WILL USE!!
Its two years ago when I first learned of Coconut oil.
I wish I had known of it much sooner.

Thru allot of research and studying it I discovered that
shows this to be one of the highest quality coconut oils on the market, having the highest levels of antioxidants.

I have since Day 1 been using it every single day on my entire Body and face.
I'm 51 years old, and I love the wonderful outcome from using this on a daily basis.
My skin has never felt and been so silky soft and smooth to the very touch!
Its amazing stuff I tell you!
I also am amazed still at how so many wonderful things you can use it for, teeth, underarms (yes underarms) hair (it heals dry hair)
oil pulling to take out toxic from the body. Many many more things.
This coconut oil has changed my life, I cannot tell you how many people I preach the wisdom of this product to on a regular basis.
This company not only houses such awesome coconut oil and other great products,
But the people behind the name is so giving and wonderful caring people!!
that should tell you how they stand behind their products!

One more thing might I add:

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is a truly unrefined coconut oil!
Fresh Coconuts are used daily :)

SIDE NOTE:

The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, caprice acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, soothing, etc.

SIGNED: Lesli Rene (A number 1 Tropical Traditions fan for life!!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment