Thursday, May 17, 2012

INFLUENSTER REVIEW: Chapstick LipSIELD 365

Today and the past previous days i spent trying out a few new products,
those of which I happily recieved from Influenster.com.
Great thing to do and be a part of is this program!
I love it.
First thing I wanna talk about is the Chapstick Lip Shield 365,
I put it on the first time only to be sent back in time as a teenager
addicted to their Lime Chapstick way back when!
It goes on silky smooth, and very very moisturizing.
It does not have that gooey yucky feeling that many chapsticks do sometime have.
Which I totally hate!
The fact that they have but sun protection into this lovely chapstick is the added benefit that Im so gratefull for as yu all should be as well.
Goes on as I ay smoothly and doesnt feel bad even hours afterwards, thats also a pure plus!I would give this on a ale of 1 to 10 stars...
A BIG 10!  AWESOME CHAPSTICK!

P.S. Side note: Runs from 1.89 to 2.39 at stotes.
http://www.chapstick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment