Thursday, May 17, 2012

INFLUENSTER Product Review: SoyJoy Bar


Soy bar
I love sweets, but I try and stir clear of the unhealthy junk food sweets at that.
Influenster.com sent me a yummy SOYJOY Bar to try out with my tastebuds.
Ok, here we go, I did like it I recieved the strwberry SOYJOY Bar.
It didnt taste like cardbord, I did enjoy the fact that it was a healthier bar to indulge in.
But I didnt honestly find it that sorta sweet treat that ya wanna run out and buy and get more of.
It tasted good, but like I saw I wasn't blown away with glee like omg to ie for!Nothing like that
to report back home with.
it could have used more taste more jump out and grab ya kinda thing.
It was moist thou Ill give it props for that moisture.
It wasnt hard as a rock either which in my book is  good.

I jst ws lacking someting in the taste area, needed some more bam!!
On scale from 1 to 10 id have to give it like  umm lets say a 6 or 7. somewhere long those two numbers :)
http://soyjoy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment