Monday, May 28, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
What can I say after attempting several times/ several days in a row to
apply these strips, I've just about learned ever new swear word there is.
No, really in all seriousness, this is the one the only product I received courtesy of Influenster may spring beauty vox box that
I can 100 percent say I did not, do not LIKE, And that just being mild.
I totally hated this product, Im sorry but I can safely say I will not, and would not buy this product not even for my worst enemy!
How can they even say this is an item to use?
I do not know what they were thinking when they came up with this!
The strip for one thing is such a hassle trying to unreal, then once I tryed getting it onto my finger
the darn strip wouldn't even stick the slightest on my nail.
Every time I got even a tiny little area to ALMOST stick it just came off like that instantly!
I tryed and tryed, I couldn't even make it to having even just one stay on my nail.
Maybe its just my awefull nails, but I think not, Its just the product sucks!
WAIT....Hold the presses....9.99 for these things?? Are they serious???
Sorry but on a scale from 1 to 10 there isn't even a number that exist, except maybe a big fat ZERO!

fOR MORE PRODUCT INFO GO TO:
http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/sally-hansen-salon-effects




No comments:

Post a Comment