Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm in EYELINER Heaven!!!!

Lesli (This Girl here...Is in EYELINER HEAVEN :)
What more can I say except Thank you to My Girl Charlene for hooking this Girl up!!

I have searched and searched the heavens and beyound for a good eyeliner, never ever have I found one in all my 51 years,
that works for me, plain and simple.
It would never go on smoothly the line would be way off, and if  got it on, It never would STAY on longer then 20 minutes!
I put this on tryed it for the first real time this morning, and omg! Its the best thing to chocolate!
My eyeliner search has been awnsered (chime in the Angels from heaven!!!) "C H I M E" ahhhhhhh.
I love this stuff!!! It goes in so easy, goes on like Butter!, it looks awesome, but last but least most important..
It STAYS ON!!!!!! Praise God!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, I think its the best product ever in the line of makeup!
I'm totally in Love with this stuff <3




No comments:

Post a Comment