Thursday, January 19, 2012

woo hoo so proud


What do I say, I am like a proud little Kid  right now!
WOOT!
I said I had goals set for this new year, and I stuck to them,
and already I am accomplishing many and its only been 2 weeks into the new year!
For one I have now gone 13 days solid of not drinking any soda pop whats so ever not even a drop. For me that's major!
I bought myself a 150 dollar awesome blender that makes the healthiest and best tasting ever smoothies.
I'm so  glad my Daughter talked me into going the step further and finally buying one I did some research and decided upon a Ninja
professional blender! Its rocks.
Every night since night one of having it Ive made smoothies, a dif kind each night.
Why did I not do this sooner?
Now its like I do not really miss the pepsi (well I love it still I'm sure) but I ask myself
why have 10 teaspoons of sugar (that's what in one serving) of pepsi when you can have a healthy smoothie that taste even better then a pop?
I'm doing good things for my body by having the smoothie instead of the sugar laden pepsi.
wow.
Also I have been eating plenty of veggies and fruit  everyday yogurt and a little granola as I get hungry with my sweet tooth on a day to day
pattern.
Its  such a wonderfully feeling to finally know im taking better care of myself thru diet (way of eatting that is for life)
also I'm so so proud I f finally have been able to mouth down coconut oil internally!
Twice a day tablespoon each time!!!
AWESOME!!!!!
TY Crystal Nina for turning me onto whats now just about my Holy Grail! AMEN.
I ll continue with more news on this subject soon. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment